We try to achieve a high quality and quantity of publications, in order to deliver our research results!
- Peilei Fan, Lihua Xu, Wenze Yue, Jiquan Chen. Accessibility of public urban green space in an urban periphery: The case of Shanghai.Landscape and Urban Planning. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.landurbplan.2016.11.007.
- Peilei Fan, Zutao Ouyang, Corina Basnou, Joan Pino, Hogeun Park, Jiquan Chen. Nature-based solutions for urban landscapes under post-industrialization and globalization: Barcelona versus Shanghai, Environmental Research,156, 272-283, 2017
- Zutao Ouyang, Peilei Fan, Jiquan Chen. Urban built-up areas in transitional economies of Southeast Asia: spatial extent and dynamics. Remote Sensing, 8(10), 819,2016; doi: 10.3390/rs8100819. (Open Access)
- Yong Liu, Wenze Yue, Peilei Fan. (Accepted) Financing China’s suburbanization: Capital accumulation through suburban land development in Hangzhou. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
- Peilei Fan, Jiquan Chen, and Ranjeet John, Urbanization and environmental change during the economic transition on the Mongolian Plateau: Hohhot and Ulaanbaatar, Environmental Research, 144, 2016
- Jiquan Chen, Liuyan Zhu, Peilei Fan, Li Tian, Raffaele Lafortezza. Do green spaces affect the spatiotemporal changes of PM2. 5 in Nanjing?. Ecological Processes, 5(1), 1-13,2016. (Open Access)
- Chaofan Chen, Jing Han, and Peilei Fan, Measuring the Level of Industrial Green Development and Exploring Its Influencing Factors: Empirical Evidence from China’s 30 Provinces, Sustainability, 8 (2), 2016
- Peilei Fan, Yaowen Xie, Jiaguo Qi, Jiquan Chen, Huiqing Huang, Vulnerability of a coupled natural and human system in a changing environment: dynamics of Lanzhou’s urban landscape, Landscape Ecology, 29, 2014